Whole-Wheat & Soy Pancakes
- 2 cups soy beverage, plain or vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 2 cups Whole-Wheat & Soy Pancake Mix
- In a large bowl, combine vegetable oil, egg and soy beverage.
- Whisk to blend.
- Add Whole-Wheat & Soy Pancake Mix; stir just until blended.
- Brush skillet or griddle lightly with vegetable oil, and heat to medium.
- Pour ¼ cup batter onto griddle or hot skillet; cook until bubbles begin to form; then flip.
- Continue cooking for 1–2 minutes or until lightly brown. Repeat with remaining batter.
Makes eight 4-inch pancakes
Nutritional information per serving (2 pancakes / 135 g): 253 calories; 11 g fat (2 g saturated); 47 mg cholesterol; 299 mg sodium; 32 g carbohydrate; 3 g fiber; 9 g protein