Kansas soybean farmers face important issues in the field and the market. Listen to the Kansas Soybean Update, brought to you by the Kansas Soybean Commission, to keep up with the latest in soybean programs, news from the field, and interviews with soybean experts and industry leaders. The weekly, three-minute program helps soybean farmers make informed decisions and learn where their checkoff dollars are going. Catch the Kansas Soybean Update with Greg Akagi on the following stations:
- KFEQ-AM 680, Saint Joseph, Missouri, Monday at 12:25 p.m.
- KSNF-TV 16, Joplin, Missouri, Tuesday at 5:10 a.m.
- KTMJ-TV 43, Topeka, Kansas, Tuesday at 5:10 & 6:10 a.m.
- KKOW-AM 860, Pittsburg, Kansas, Tuesday & Friday at 5:30 a.m., Friday at 3:45 p.m.
- KSCW-TV 33, Wichita, Kansas, Tuesday at 6:10 a.m.
- Cox Communications Channel 22 (Yurview Kansas), Tuesday at 11:40 a.m.
- WIBW-AM 580, Topeka, Kansas, Wednesday at 6:40 a.m.
- KBUF-AM 1030, Garden City, Kansas, Wednesday at 8:52 a.m.
- KXXX-AM 790, Colby, Kansas, Wednesday at 10:20 a.m.
- K-State Radio Network (Agriculture Today), Thursday at 10:40 a.m.
- KRVN-AM 880, Lexington, Nebraska, Thursday at 1:43 p.m.
- KFRM-AM 550, Clay Center, Kansas, Friday at 1:30 p.m.
Or hear it on SoundCloud.
FFA Oilseed Proficiency
June 8-14: Alyssa Kern, who recently received the FFA Fiber and/or Oilseed Proficiency Award, shares about her SAE.
June 1-7: Ron Grusenmeyer with Midwest Dairy shares what the organization is doing for Dairy Month in June.
Pork Virtual Tours
May 25-31: Tim Stroda with Kansas Pork recaps the virtual classroom tours co-sponsored by KSC.
May 18-24: Scott Stebner with Kansas Beef shares about Beef Month in May.
Gray’s Harbor Investment
May 11-17: Mike Bellar, STC representative, explains the value of KSC’s investment in expanding the Gray’s Harbor port in the PNW.