Kansas soybean farmers face important issues in the field and the market. Listen to the Kansas Soybean Update, brought to you by the Kansas Soybean Commission, to keep up with the latest in soybean programs, news from the field, and interviews with soybean experts and industry leaders. The weekly, three-minute program helps soybean farmers make informed decisions and learn where their checkoff dollars are going. Catch the Kansas Soybean Update with Greg Akagi on the following stations:
- KFEQ-AM 680, Saint Joseph, Missouri, Monday at 12:25 p.m.
- KSNF-TV 16, Joplin, Missouri, Tuesday at 5:10 a.m.
- KTMJ-TV 43, Topeka, Kansas, Tuesday at 5:10 & 6:10 a.m.
- KKOW-AM 860, Pittsburg, Kansas, Tuesday & Friday at 5:30 a.m., Friday at 3:45 p.m.
- KSCW-TV 33, Wichita, Kansas, Tuesday at 6:10 a.m.
- Cox Communications Channel 22 (Yurview Kansas), Tuesday at 11:40 a.m.
- WIBW-AM 580, Topeka, Kansas, Wednesday at 6:40 a.m.
- KBUF-AM 1030, Garden City, Kansas, Wednesday at 8:52 a.m.
- KXXX-AM 790, Colby, Kansas, Wednesday at 10:20 a.m.
- K-State Radio Network (Agriculture Today), Thursday at 10:40 a.m.
- KRVN-AM 880, Lexington, Nebraska, Thursday at 1:43 p.m.
- KFRM-AM 550, Clay Center, Kansas, Friday at 1:30 p.m.
May 26- June 1: Doug Bounds with NASS shares a look at planting progress for the current season.
May 19-25: Joe Schuele with USMEF covers the organization’s conference and news.
Obstacles to Opportunities
May 12-18: Hannah Thompson-Weeman shares highlights from the Animal Agriculture Alliance stakeholders summit.
SDS & Pathogen Research
May 5-11: K-State researcher Christopher Little discusses the continuation of his pathogen research.
April 28-May 4: Mike Steenhoek with the Soy Transportation Coalition provides an update on commodity transportation.