Kansas soybean farmers face important issues in the field and the market. Listen to the Kansas Soybean Update, brought to you by the Kansas Soybean Commission, to keep up with the latest in soybean programs, news from the field, and interviews with soybean experts and industry leaders. The weekly, three-minute program helps soybean farmers make informed decisions and learn where their checkoff dollars are going. Catch the Kansas Soybean Update with Greg Akagi on the following stations:
- KFEQ-AM 680, Saint Joseph, Missouri, Monday at 12:25 p.m.
- KSNF-TV 16, Joplin, Missouri, Tuesday at 5:10 a.m.
- KTMJ-TV 43, Topeka, Kansas, Tuesday at 5:10 & 6:10 a.m.
- KKOW-AM 860, Pittsburg, Kansas, Tuesday & Friday at 5:30 a.m., Friday at 3:45 p.m.
- KSCW-TV 33, Wichita, Kansas, Tuesday at 6:10 a.m.
- Cox Communications Channel 22 (Yurview Kansas), Tuesday at 11:40 a.m.
- WIBW-AM 580, Topeka, Kansas, Wednesday at 6:40 a.m.
- KBUF-AM 1030, Garden City, Kansas, Wednesday at 8:52 a.m.
- KXXX-AM 790, Colby, Kansas, Wednesday at 10:20 a.m.
- K-State Radio Network (Agriculture Today), Thursday at 10:40 a.m.
- KRVN-AM 880, Lexington, Nebraska, Thursday at 1:43 p.m.
- KFRM-AM 550, Clay Center, Kansas, Friday at 1:30 p.m.
National Soy Foods Month
March 31-April 6: Charlene Patton queues up National Soy Foods Month.
Farm Show Season
March 24-30: Dennis Hupe, Director of Field Services, outlines the Spring Farm Show schedule for the Kansas Soybean Commission.
Managing Key Pests
March 17-23: Brian McCornack, department head of entomology at K-State, talks about his ongoing pest research.
Commodity Classic Recap
March 10-16: Commissioner Raylen Phelon reviews his 2021 Commodity Classic Special Edition experience.
Kansas Agriculture Month
March 3-9: Kerry Wefald introduces Kansas Agriculture Month.