Kansas soybean farmers face important issues in the field and the market. Listen to the Kansas Soybean Update, brought to you by the Kansas Soybean Commission, to keep up with the latest in soybean programs, news from the field, and interviews with soybean experts and industry leaders. The weekly, three-minute program helps soybean farmers make informed decisions and learn where their checkoff dollars are going. Catch the Kansas Soybean Update with Greg Akagi on the following stations:
- KFEQ-AM 680, Saint Joseph, Missouri, Monday at 12:25 p.m.
- KSNF-TV 16, Joplin, Missouri, Tuesday at 5:10 a.m.
- KTMJ-TV 43, Topeka, Kansas, Tuesday at 5:10 & 6:10 a.m.
- KKOW-AM 860, Pittsburg, Kansas, Tuesday & Friday at 5:30 a.m., Friday at 3:45 p.m.
- KSCW-TV 33, Wichita, Kansas, Tuesday at 6:10 a.m.
- Cox Communications Channel 22 (Yurview Kansas), Tuesday at 11:40 a.m.
- WIBW-AM 580, Topeka, Kansas, Wednesday at 6:40 a.m.
- KBUF-AM 1030, Garden City, Kansas, Wednesday at 8:52 a.m.
- KXXX-AM 790, Colby, Kansas, Wednesday at 10:20 a.m.
- K-State Radio Network (Agriculture Today), Thursday at 10:40 a.m.
- KRVN-AM 880, Lexington, Nebraska, Thursday at 1:43 p.m.
- KFRM-AM 550, Clay Center, Kansas, Friday at 1:30 p.m.
Nov. 10-16: Mace Thornton with USB shares an update of national checkoff programs.
Nov. 3-9: Deann Presley with K-State Agronomy discusses cover crops.
Oct. 20-26: Doug Bounds with USDA NASS shares harvest progress for 2021.
Farm Food Tour
Oct. 13-19: Ariel Johnston recaps the Farm Food Tour.
USSEC Marketing Dialogue
Oct. 6-12: Karey Claghorn with USSEC provides organizational updates.