About the Association
The mission of the Kansas Soybean Association is to serve as the voice and advocate for soybean-farmer–members.
The Association’s goals are:
- Maintain the effectiveness and integrity of the Kansas Soybean Commission and the soybean-checkoff program.
- Serve the needs of farmers to enhance their profit potential and success.
- Expand public awareness of the soybean markets.
- Be the voice and advocate of the Kansas soybean industry.
- Develop soybean and agriculture leaders.
- Expand corporate relations with industry partners.
- Increase membership, benefits and services.
- Maintain an organization capable of advancing its vision, mission and goals