The membership base is the core of the Kansas Soybean Association (KSA). KSA relies on its farmer-members for policy input and implementation. Greater membership strengthens KSA’s policy-implementation efforts when working with elected officials and regulators.
Corporate partners are keenly aware of the importance of KSA membership. They participate with KSA in our recruiting efforts by providing a wide range of incentives for soybean farmers who join.
Checkoff dollars cannot be used for lobbying. KSA dues ($70 per year or three years for $190) and KSA corporate partnerships provide funds to work on issues and legislation favorable to soybean profitability with elected officials and regulators in Washington, D.C., and Topeka.
KSA and the American Soybean Association (ASA) offer a number of member benefits that add tremendous value to your membership. To take advantage of these programs, you just need to belong to the associations.
KSA–ASA member benefits include:
- A seed coupon from AgVenture, Croplan, Fontanelle, Hoegemeyer, Midland, Ohlde, Phillips, Wilcross, DuPont Pioneer or Taylor
- Subscription to KSA’s Straight Rows newsletter
- Reduced subscription to the High Plains Journal
- Biodiesel coupons from the Kansas Soybean Commission and Cenex
- Chrysler Affiliate Rewards Program
- Ford Partner Recognition Program
- SOY scholarship eligibility
As a member of KSA and ASA, you also receive these benefits:
- Be heard with policy representation and advocacy in Washington, D.C., and Topeka.
- Save cash through free or discounted registration to educational workshops and seminars.
- Attend Commodity Classic for less, thanks to discounted registration to the premier trade show and conference for the soybean industry.
- Stay informed with a full-year subscription to the American Soybean magazine.
- Gain inside information with access to the members-only section on the ASA website (http://SoyGrowers.com).
KSA and ASA member benefits are subject to change at any time.