Kansas soybean farmers face important issues in the field and the market. Listen to the Kansas Soybean Update, brought to you by the Kansas Soybean Commission, to keep up with the latest in soybean programs, news from the field, and interviews with soybean experts and industry leaders. The weekly, three-minute program helps soybean farmers make informed decisions and learn where their checkoff dollars are going. Catch the Kansas Soybean Update with Greg Akagi on the following stations:
- KFEQ-AM 680, Saint Joseph, Missouri, Monday at 12:25 p.m.
- KSNF-TV 16, Joplin, Missouri, Tuesday at 5:10 a.m.
- KTMJ-TV 43, Topeka, Kansas, Tuesday at 5:10 & 6:10 a.m.
- KKOW-AM 860, Pittsburg, Kansas, Tuesday & Friday at 5:30 a.m., Friday at 3:45 p.m.
- KSCW-TV 33, Wichita, Kansas, Tuesday at 6:10 a.m.
- Cox Communications Channel 22 (Yurview Kansas), Tuesday at 11:40 a.m.
- WIBW-AM 580, Topeka, Kansas, Wednesday at 6:40 a.m.
- KBUF-AM 1030, Garden City, Kansas, Wednesday at 8:52 a.m.
- KXXX-AM 790, Colby, Kansas, Wednesday at 10:20 a.m.
- K-State Radio Network (Agriculture Today), Thursday at 10:40 a.m.
- KRVN-AM 880, Lexington, Nebraska, Thursday at 1:43 p.m.
- KFRM-AM 550, Clay Center, Kansas, Friday at 1:30 p.m.
Promoting Agricultural Trade
Feb. 5-11: Ed Beaman, Senior Director at USSEC, discusses leveraging checkoff dollars for agricultural trade promotion.
Biodiesel Success Stories
Jan. 29- Feb. 4: Kaleb Little, Director of Communications for the National Biodiesel Board, highlights biodiesel success stories.
2019 Yield & Value Contests Results
Jan. 22-28: Association director Kim Kohls, Moundridge, reports on the results of the 2019 Yield & Value Contests.
Expo ’20 Summary
Kansas Commodity Classic
Jan. 8–14: Director of Field Services Dennis Hupe previews Kansas Commodity Classic 2020, Jan. 24 in Manhattan.