Kansas soybean farmers face important issues in the field and the market. Listen to the Kansas Soybean Update, brought to you by the Kansas Soybean Commission, to keep up with the latest in soybean programs, news from the field, and interviews with soybean experts and industry leaders. The weekly, three-minute program helps soybean farmers make informed decisions and learn where their checkoff dollars are going. Catch the Kansas Soybean Update with Greg Akagi on the following stations:
- KFEQ-AM 680, Saint Joseph, Missouri, Monday at 12:25 p.m.
- KSNF-TV 16, Joplin, Missouri, Tuesday at 5:10 a.m.
- KTMJ-TV 43, Topeka, Kansas, Tuesday at 5:10 & 6:10 a.m.
- KKOW-AM 860, Pittsburg, Kansas, Tuesday & Friday at 5:30 a.m., Friday at 3:45 p.m.
- KSCW-TV 33, Wichita, Kansas, Tuesday at 6:10 a.m.
- Cox Communications Channel 22 (Yurview Kansas), Tuesday at 11:40 a.m.
- WIBW-AM 580, Topeka, Kansas, Wednesday at 6:40 a.m.
- KBUF-AM 1030, Garden City, Kansas, Wednesday at 8:52 a.m.
- KXXX-AM 790, Colby, Kansas, Wednesday at 10:20 a.m.
- K-State Radio Network (Agriculture Today), Thursday at 10:40 a.m.
- KRVN-AM 880, Lexington, Nebraska, Thursday at 1:43 p.m.
- KFRM-AM 550, Clay Center, Kansas, Friday at 1:30 p.m.
April 22-28: Marieta Hauser explains how participating in the 2020 Census boosts community vitality and supports development of rural areas.
April is Soyfoods Month
April 15-21: Consumer Media Specialist Charlene Patton shares the benefits of soyfoods in the diet
Planting Intentions and Markets
April 8-14: Agricultural Economics Professor Dan O’Brien provides a look at soybean planting intentions and market standings in the midst of COVID-19.
ASA Young Leader
April 1-7: Jeremy Olson joins to talk about his experiences in the American Soybean Association Young Leader Program.
California Biodiesel Market Growth
March 25-31: NBB‘s Shelby Neal highlights how collaboration with Kansas grows the biodiesel market in California.