1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup packed brown sugar
¾ cup quick cooking rolled oats
1 teaspoon cinnamon
½ cup margarine
2 cups chopped peeled apples
1 cup chopped peeled pears
1 cup blueberries
1 cup granulated sugar
2 tablespoons cornstarch
1 cup water
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine in large mixing bowl flour, brown sugar, quick cooking rolled oats and cinnamon.
- Cut in margarine until crumbly.
- Press half of mixture into greased 9-inch square baking pan.
- Cover with apples, pears and blueberries.
- Combine in a small saucepan granulated sugar, cornstarch, water and vanilla.
- Bring mixture to a boil; cook and stir for two minutes or mixture is thick and clear. Pour over fruit.
- Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture. Bake about 60 minutes until fruit is tender. Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.
Nutritional Information per serving: one serving (192g)
Calories 431; Total Fat 12 g (2g sat fat); Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 114mg; Carbohydrate 81g; Protein 3g; Fiber 3g