Soynut Butter Banana Bonbons
- 5 bananas
- ½ cup soynut butter
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- Cut bananas into 1½-inch pieces; peel. With a jumbo straw, poke a hole through the center of the banana piece. Use a piping bag to fill the centers of the banana pieces with soynut butter.
- Freeze filled bananas.
- Place the chocolate and coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat on high in 20-second increments, stirring thoroughly after each, until completely smooth. Or set over a double boiler and heat gently, stirring regularly until completely smooth.
- Cool to room temperature before dipping the bananas.
- Dip each banana in the chocolate.
- Put dipped banana on parchment paper or silicone mat.
- Store in freezer. Serve frozen.
Makes 20 bonbons
Nutrition information per serving (54 g): 132 calories; 7 g fat (4 g saturated); 4 mg cholesterol; 36 mg sodium; 17 g carbohydrate; 2 g fiber; 3 g protein