Edamame With Cranberries, Feta & Basil
- 1 16-ounce bag frozen shelled edamame
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves, cut into thin strips
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Cook edamame in boiling salted water for 5 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water to stop cooking. Pat dry.
- Toss edamame, cranberries, basil, vegetable oil and pepper together in a medium bowl. Gently stir in feta cheese. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Makes 4 servings
Nutrition information: 188 calories; 13.3 g fat (4.1 g saturated); 17 mg cholesterol; 215 mg sodium; 10.1 g carbohydrate; 2 g fiber; 7.8 g protein