Kansas soybean farmers face important issues in the field and the market. Listen to the Kansas Soybean Update, brought to you by the Kansas Soybean Commission, to keep up with the latest in soybean programs, news from the field, and interviews with soybean experts and industry leaders. The weekly, three-minute program helps soybean farmers make informed decisions and learn where their checkoff dollars are going. Catch the Kansas Soybean Update with Greg Akagi on the following stations:
- KRVN-AM 880, Lexington, Nebraska, Monday at 10:23 a.m.
- KFEQ-AM 680, Saint Joseph, Missouri, Monday at 12:23 p.m.
- KSNF-TV 16, Joplin, Missouri, Tuesday at 5:10 a.m.
- KTMJ-TV 43, Topeka, Kansas, Tuesday at 5:10 & 6:40 a.m.
- KKOW-AM 860, Pittsburg, Kansas, Tuesday & Friday at 5:30 a.m.
- KSCW-TV 33, Wichita, Kansas, Tuesday at 6:10 a.m.
- KBUF-AM 1030, Garden City, Kansas, Wednesday at 8:52 a.m.
- KXXX-AM 790, Colby, Kansas, Wednesday at 10:20 a.m.
- WIBW-AM 580, Topeka, Kansas, Thursday or Saturday (alternating weeks) at 6:40 a.m.
- K-State Radio Network, Thursday at 10:40 a.m.
- KFRM-AM 550, Clay Center, Kansas, Friday at 1:30 p.m.
Or hear it first on our smartphone app.
KSC Legislative Report
Expo ’18 in Review
Yield, Value Contests’ Results
DuPont Young Leaders
Jan. 10–16: Kim and Kevin Kohls, Moundridge, discuss the DuPont Young Leader program.