Kansas soybean farmers face important issues in the field and the market. Listen to the Kansas Soybean Update, brought to you by the Kansas Soybean Commission, to keep up with the latest in soybean programs, news from the field, and interviews with soybean experts and industry leaders. The weekly, three-minute program helps soybean farmers make informed decisions and learn where their checkoff dollars are going. Catch the Kansas Soybean Update with Greg Akagi on the following stations:
- KFEQ-AM 680, Saint Joseph, Missouri, Monday at 12:20 p.m.
- KSNF-TV 16, Joplin, Missouri, Tuesday at 5:10 a.m.
- KTMJ-TV 43, Topeka, Kansas, Tuesday at 5:10 & 6:10 a.m.
- KKOW-AM 860, Pittsburg, Kansas, Tuesday & Friday at 5:30 a.m.
- KSCW-TV 33, Wichita, Kansas, Tuesday at 6:10 a.m.
- Cox Communications Channel 22 (Yurview Kansas), Tuesday at 11:40 a.m.
- WIBW-AM 580, Topeka, Kansas, Wednesday at 6:40 a.m.
- KBUF-AM 1030, Garden City, Kansas, Wednesday at 8:52 a.m.
- KXXX-AM 790, Colby, Kansas, Wednesday at 10:20 a.m.
- K-State Radio Network (Agriculture Today), Thursday at 10:40 a.m.
- KRVN-AM 880, Lexington, Nebraska, Thursday at 1:43 p.m.
- KFRM-AM 550, Clay Center, Kansas, Friday at 1:30 p.m.
Kansas Commodity Classic
Jan. 9–15: Field Services Director Dennis Hupe previews Kansas Commodity Classic, Jan. 24 in Manhattan.
Commodity Classic Preview
Soybean Production Schools
Expo ’19 Preview
No-till Winter Conference