The membership base is the core of the Kansas Soybean Association (KSA). KSA relies on its farmer-members for policy input and implementation. Greater membership strengthens KSA’s policy-implementation efforts when working with elected officials and regulators.
KSA is affiliated with the American Soybean Association (ASA) and works closely with it on national and state recruiting efforts. Corporate partners are keenly aware of the importance of membership in our organizations. They participate with KSA and ASA in our recruiting efforts by providing a wide range of incentives for soybean farmers who join KSA.
Checkoff dollars cannot be used for lobbying. KSA–ASA combined dues ($70 per year or three years for $190) and KSA corporate partnerships provide funds to work on issues and legislation favorable to soybean profitability with elected officials and regulators in Washington, D.C., and Topeka.
KSA and ASA offer a number of member benefits that add tremendous value to your membership. To take advantage of these programs, you just need to belong to the associations.
KSA–ASA member benefits include:
- A seed coupon from AgVenture, Croplan, Fontanelle, Hoegemeyer, Midland, Ohlde, Phillips, DuPont Pioneer or Taylor
- Free entry in the Kansas Soybean Yield and Value Contests
- Reduced admission to the Kansas Soybean Expo
- Subscription to KSA’s Straight Rows newsletter
- Reduced subscription to the High Plains Journal
- Biodiesel coupons from the Kansas Soybean Commission and Cenex
- Crop insurance available through Hudson Insurance Group
- KSA Discount Travel Service
- Chrysler Affiliate Rewards Program
- Ford Partner Recognition Program
- Cabela’s gift cards
- SOY scholarship eligibility
As a member of KSA and ASA, you also receive these benefits:
- Be heard with policy representation and advocacy in Washington, D.C., and Topeka.
- Save cash through free or discounted registration to educational workshops and seminars.
- Attend Commodity Classic for less, thanks to discounted registration to the premier trade show and conference for the soybean industry.
- Stay informed with a full-year subscription to the American Soybean magazine.
- Keep current with the ASA Leader Letter, a weekly e-newsletter.
- Gain inside information with access to the members-only section on the ASA website (http://SoyGrowers.com).
Go to http://SoyGrowers.com/join-asa to join KSA and ASA today.
KSA and ASA member benefits are subject to change at any time.